Stocked by an Australian owned and operated company, shipping out of Melbourne.
Convenient 300ml pump bottle used on the go, at home or in your workspace.
75% alcohol meets hand rub formulation from World Health Organisation (WHO) as well as Australia Department of Health guidelines
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps preventing the spread of virus and bacteria.
- Antibacterial kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Quick-drying formula and non-sticky clear gel
- No water or rinsing required
- Fragrance free once dried
- Apply 1 pump of hand sanitiser gel to the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together thoroughly, front, back and in between fingers making sure to also include your fingertips. Use the same technique you would use to wash your hands with soap and water.
- Fragrance free when dried, your sanitised hands will be kept clean and hygienic.
75% Ethanol, 24.43% Water, 0.45% Acrylates, 0.12% Aminomethyl Propanol
Buy for yourself and for your friends now, before they run out!
Let’s help to slow and stop the spread!
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or high temperatures (store below 30 degrees). This product is for external use only. Do not consume.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with water. Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness occurs. If skin or eye irritation persists consult a doctor. In case of accidental ingestion contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone 13 11 26)